2012年2月12日日曜日

World Kitchen - Canada!

Hi! It's me. I'm home♪Sorry I haven't been up a blog for some time. 
How are you? :-)I’m trip tiredness for a little*but holiday is wonderful! 
woke up late and  takes breakfast slowly.I love it♥
Country 5 Canada
Canada's winter forest* pancake
I wanna take a walk in the carpet of the maple of Canada. 
Pancake breakfast? gotta be Canada!!
Aroma of maple, takes me in the vast nature of Canada~*
But I remembered that my English teacher had said.
 "the Canadian people. Are always pressed for time"
Whats that mean?That why. Do people of Canada value a holiday?
Let's go everyone♪ picnic in the Canada's beautiful nature* 

100%pure MAPLE suger
As for a maple, a mineral is abundant and a calorie is also low.
The sugar recommended to the person under diet. :-)
Putting into yogurt is my favorite! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿