2012年1月8日日曜日

World Kitchen - Germany!

Country 2  Germany

I has been to Germany with Eina*
me ''Why did you want to go Germany? ''
Eina '' I wanted to meet the German soldier* ''
'' I heard that Germans valued tradition and there are always many honest people. 
but people will change to funny character if beer is drunk. this gap is so cool♥ ''
What! Eina's reason is mens!<I:-) Eina is cute always*
FYI, my reason is I want to go to the supermarket in Germany!
I want to experience a life of Germany of eco-advanced nations.
I want to eat real German mother's home cooking.
Yes! my reason is eat! It not say! :-p

German home cooking

making mayonnaise by Eina* 
Mix together with the German music!
Handmade is very pleasant-- *

☆ German old potato salad
only mixed with Mayonnaise
and a potato and an egg.
☆ The German potato of  a sausage and an apple
The potato, the apple, and the sausage 
were cook together with apple juice. 
☆ Winter soup of beans
beans is not soggy and very kind taste.
Beer is Becks!!
the beeks is felt refreshes and easy to drink.



『Guten Appetit!』


Danke :*p

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿