2012年1月3日火曜日

World Kitchen - Japan!

A Happy New Year 2012


Hey! my love friends!
How are you?
I hope you will have a wonderful year*
from the bottom of my heart!
And I wish meet your smile :-)
I worried for a while recently.
I have noticed last year,
that it cannot have confidence
in myself all the time... ;-(
I was sad to have got to know it for a while.  
What is it that can do only to myself?
I would like to find it this year*
Please keep in touch me! encourage me!
And stand by me! I'm always with you* love


 country1 Japan
Japan is my country. Japanese food is very beautiful and very fine.*
I love my country food very very much! I cooked japanese ''sushi ''today! with my friend*of the international church which began to go from last year.I was glad she like it* very happy day today too☆

Sushi
Sushi's ready! * with Christina
1.Put your favorites!
好きな具を並べてまきまき。
2.Look! It's beautiful*
3.Sushi for everyone♪
Amazake (rice juice) in winter of Japan*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿